Food Navigator-USA.com, a daily online news service dedicated to sharing news stories and data on the food and beverage industry, spotlighted Vemma Renew™ recently for including “2014′s trendiest ‘super fruit,’” the mangosteen, in its formula.
Mangosteen, the cornerstone of the clinically studied Vemma formula and the core of Vemma Renew, has been included in Vemma products since the company’s inception nine years ago. Vemma Renew is an ultra-premium nutritional beverage featuring plant-sourced silica known to maintain healthy skin, nails and hair.* With a refreshing fruit flavor, Vemma Renew provides a convenient and delicious way to get the nutrients your body needs to maintain optimal health.*
Food Navigator-USA.com noted, “mangosteen…has been utilized for centuries by Asian health practitioners for its health benefits (and was also named one of Business Insider’s superfoods to watch this year).”
Vemma Renew Provides Mangosteen and
- 2oz of the physician formulated, clinically studied Vemma formula
- 20mg of plant-sourced silica known to maintain healthy skin, nails and hair*
- One of the most powerful liquid antioxidants available
- Only 45 calories and 5g of all-natural sweeteners
- Anti-aging and immune boosting properties*
- Supports collagen production*
- Caffeine free, non-carbonated, and non-GMO
- No artificial flavors and colors or high fructose corn syrup.
Founded in 2004 by BK Boreyko and his two sisters Karen Boreyko and Lauren Boreyko, Vemma Nutrition Company enjoyed $100+ million growth last year as one of the premier industry leaders specializing in premium liquid nutrition. Every month, thousands of new customers experience the positive difference of the clinically studied Vemma formula. The Vemma brands include the clinically studied Verve healthy energy drink and Bod-e, a weight loss line. Vemma is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and distributes its products through global affiliate marketing. For more information, please visit vemma.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.